Bagini Glacier Trek
Bagini Glacier is a gorgeous Himalayan glacier located near Joshimath town of district Chamoli in Uttarakhand. Bagini is the most amazing trekking expedition for trekkers who love adventurous treks. Located at the altitude of 14,816 feet, Bagini not only gives a unbeatable trekking experience to trekkers, being located inside the Nanda Devi National Park the trek also has rich flora and fauna. This trek also gives you the opportunity to feast your eyes on the mighty Dunagiri, Changa Banga and Kalanka peaks too
Best time to visit Bagini Glacier TrekJan Apr May Jun
Jul Oct Nov Dec
Bagini Glacier Trek is famous for
Rishikesh, 300 Kms
Jolly Grant Airport, 315 kms
Day 1: Start journey from Haridwar via NH-58 in a shared vehicle, you can also hire any vehicle from here. Drive to Joshimath.
Day 2: Joshimath to Jumma that is 44km far (drive via Jeep) and trek to Ruing Village 9180ft /2800 meter, 3 km.trek.
Day 03: Ruing Village to Dronagiri Village 11840 ft/3610 meter, 8 km trek.
Day 04:Dronagiri Village to Bagini Base camp, 14700 ft/4484 meters, 10 km trek.
Day 05: Bagini B.C to Changabang B.C via Bagini Glacier/ABC & back to Bagini B.C, 12 to 14 km approx.
Day 06: Bagini B.C to Ruing Village, 18 km.
Day 07: Ruing to Jumma, 3 km trek, Drive from Jumma to Joshimath via Jeep.
Day 08: Joshimath to Haridwar by shared cab/bus and journey ends here.
How To Reach
Joshimath is a nearest town to Bagini glacier, Joshimath ideally connected via NH-58 with nearest railhead that is Rishikesh/Haridwar. You can reach Rishikesh/Haridwar easily by air or by train then you reach Joshimath by road. One can book cab or reach through sharing vehicle, which is easily available from Rishikesh/Haridwar towards Joshimath. Next day you drive to Jumma, which is last road head to Bagini Glacier from here Bagini trek is start.
- Transportation from Delhi to Tanakpur Railway station
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in tourist guest houses at Dharchula - Pangu .
- Tour guide.
- All forest entries.
- Sightseeing and local information.
- All meals during the trip.
- Morning & evening tea, cookies .
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- All Meals while on trek & transits (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kit.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- All transportation during the trek program.
- Any Air/Train/Bus fare
- Any meals other than 3 meals a day and tea & snacks en route.
- 3.09 % service tax.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone and fax calls, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Cost arising of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Price Includes".
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation: If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc), Indiahikes will issue a trek voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed for the same trek or another trek in the next one year.
In case, you wish to cancel your trek, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone.
The cancellation charges are as under.
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — full refund.
Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
Please note: In case of refund, there will be a deduction of 4% (bank charges) from the total fee you have paid.