Chaainsheel Bugyal Trek
Perched at a height of 3,600 meters, Chaainsheel is a hidden destination in Uttarakhand that has eluded trekkers for a longtime. Lying on the border of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, the lush green meadows at Chaisheel valley in the Uttarkashi district offers uninterrupted views of the majestic Himalayan peaks of Bandarpoonch, Kalanag and Swargarohinito name a few.
Chaainsheel Bugyal Trek is famous for
Trekking And Meadows
Dehradun Railway Station, 220 kms
Jolly Grant Airport, 245 kms
Day 1: Dehra Dun to Balawat (1915 mts). Drive from Dehradun to Balawat, it takes around 10 hours to reach Balawat.
Day 2: Balawat to Sunaooti Thach (3170 mts). It takes 5-6 hours for 8 kms of trek.
Day 03: Sunaooti Thach to Samta Thach (3550 mts). It takes 7-8 hours for 14 kms of trek.
Day 04: Rest and exploration day the area.
Day 05: Samta Thach to Tikula Thach (3110 mts) via Sarutal. It takes 5-6 hours for 8 kms trek.
Day 06: Tikula Thach to Dagaan Moriyaach (2870). Another 4-5 hours of trek.
Day 7: Dagaan Moriyaach to Chinwa; 3-4 hours of trek. Departure for Dehradun, you might reach Dehradun by 10 pm.
How To Reach
There are two road routes for reaching the base camp of Chainsheel Valley Trek:
Road Route 1: Dehradun – Vikasnagar – Mussoorie – Naugaon – Purola – Mori – Tyuni – Arakot – Tikochi
Road Route 2: Dehradun – Vikasnagar – Chakrata – Tyuni – Arakot – Tikochi
- Transportation from Delhi to Tanakpur Railway station
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in tourist guest houses at Dharchula - Pangu .
- Tour guide.
- All forest entries.
- Sightseeing and local information.
- All meals during the trip.
- Morning & evening tea, cookies .
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- All Meals while on trek & transits (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kit.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- All transportation during the trek program.
- Any Air/Train/Bus fare
- Any meals other than 3 meals a day and tea & snacks en route.
- 3.09 % service tax.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone and fax calls, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Cost arising of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Price Includes".
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation: If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc), Indiahikes will issue a trek voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed for the same trek or another trek in the next one year.
In case, you wish to cancel your trek, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone.
The cancellation charges are as under.
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — full refund.
Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
Please note: In case of refund, there will be a deduction of 4% (bank charges) from the total fee you have paid.